MyGuardian is designed as an personal care alert device for seniors. A wearable technology for seniors to carry around wherever they go. MyGuardian helps a lots nurses and personal assistants to take care people with limited mobility and seniors. The device can alert the person who take of them when they need a help immediately.
MyGuardian provides extra protection for people with limited mobility and seniors to make an distress message immediately.
Auto Fall Alert System
– Alert call automatically when the fall is detected
– Event location SMS notification
– One touch access to family members, friends and medical services
– Wide range of operation anywhere
– 100% waterproof, perfect for the shower or bath
Fall Detection Technology
96.5% High Accuracy
MyGuardian uses built-in motion detector, advanced digital signal processing and pattern recognition techniques to detect fall events.
|Transmission Distance||40m (Max)|
|Battery Life||6 months (Typical)|
|Dimension||42 x 33 x 10 mm|
|Weight||10g (w/o neck chain)|
|Supported OS||iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.4+|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C ~ 45 °C (14 °F~113 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ 60 °C (-4 °F~140 °F)|
|Humidity||0% ~ 95%|
MyGuardian device is detected a person’s
fall or the help button is pressed.
Automatically call and SMS to the
The contact person receives a notice
and takes a rescue action immediately.
Download and install “ MyGuardian ”
App to your smartphone.
Press Help Button for 3 seconds.
Green LED light indicates
MyGuradian device is being activated.
Simply follow step-by-step guide in
the app to connect your smartphone
and MyGuardian device.
Download and install MyGuardian App to your smartphone.
Press the distress button for 3 seconds to active your MyGuardian device. LED light will shine for 2 seconds and then flash for 3 times.
Click ”ADD + ” to search and connect your MyGuardian device.
Click “My Contacts” to set up your contacts, you want to send distress SMS and make a phone call.
For security reasons, iPhone does not allow App to send SMS messages automatically, it must be sent by third-party SMS messages service providers
Click the home page, confirm MyGuardian device icon appears blue, and the lower text shows “connected”
When you’re indoors, you have to open the WiFi to get a more precise position.
Click home page to confirm the battery symbol, green means sufficient power, yellow means general power, red means low power.
Please replace the battery as soon as possible. Battery model CR2032.
- Loosen the four screws to remove the back cover
- Remove the old battery
- Replace the new battery
- Put the back cover to lock the four screws
- Confirm the app page, the power symbol shows the power is full
- Activate device (press button for 3 seconds): LED light brighten 2 seconds, and then flashes 3 times fast
- Call for help (long press button for 2 seconds): LED light flashes 5 times
- Detect fall then send a SMS automatically: LED light flashes 5 times